Monday, June 22, 2009

"Arches national park, take two"

this is my favorite view of delicate, you have to work your way around the bowl and then up to the other side, its crazy, theres this huge drainage that would just be too fucking cool to see during a rain storm...
jordan, he really likes to take his clothes off, wouldnt surprise me to find out he has taken a job as a strip dancer some day..
i have a tattoo of delicate arch on my neck, moab means more to me than i can really tell you all, its where part of my soul stays while i go other places, i must return from time to time to visit myself and it was way over due...


kj kickin it on the wall, damn i miss those guys, i cant wait for brian head !!
that was the end, the only end my friends, cant wait till the next moab trip. the zaun and i rode for two more days but i have no pics of it, then zaun left and i missed them all. mountain bikes have taken me to great places and introduced me to great people but no greater place than moab and no greater people than these guys, may the bike gods bless them all !!!!




1 comment:

  1. yo red lizard,

    nice blog

    Ive traveled to Utah and shown my collection of adult themed bike movies. Ill probably be back in Moab and/or SLC in a few months. Hopefully you will be able to check it out. Go Pens!

    ReplyDelete