Monday, September 21, 2009

"Hardware, we love it, we love it"

k, i only have this one picture so it will have to do for now...another podium for the alemap, what a badass ! girl is gonna have to get a trophy case soon me thinks.. for those lizards that dont know, duathlon is a run then bike then run again race, and im gonna be honest here, pam would kill me at this discipline, i only run if cops are chasing me, and cops havent chased me for a long time now, i could probably make a little time up on the bike portion but, she would destroy me on the runs, not the easiest thing for me to admit.. now heres the real kicker (seams like there is always one of those when pam is the subject, i love that) she drove right from this race that she took third in and played a competitive soccer game, AND THEY WON FOR GODS SAKE ! i really hit the jackpot, shes the fuckin BOMB !!! as soon as more pics become available i will get them on, bye lizards....

No comments:

Post a Comment